Thursday, May 14, 2009

You reap what you sow

OMG.. First of all, I want to tell my parents, and family that helped raise me, I APOLOGIZE!!
Let me explain..
There is 5 yrs between Clay and I. So you can imagine that there weren't as many "happy" times as there were "drive me crazy" times. I can remember as a child, constantly fighting with him. As the baby of the two of us, I knew I could get him in trouble cause he was the oldest and well he was suppose to know better! End of story.. ha so I thought.. So needless to say, there were many many years of fighting, arguing, nagging.. and well you get the picture.

Fast forward to present..

There are 2 1/2 yrs between Colton and Pierce. I thought surely since they were so close in age that it would be somewhat easier. They would be so close and love each other and have the best time ever!! While that is somewhat true.. it isn't always like that!! Don't get me wrong they do love each other and they do get along well and play together well.. SOMETIMES.. and the othertimes?? Well it is constant fighting, fussing, tattling (which I can't stand), hitting, shoving, throwing things at each other, calling each other names, deciding that they don't want to be brothers anymore, and well you get the picture here..

Now as a parent, I can see why it drove my parents and my family totally crazy!!! This must be complete payback for doing all that stuff to my parents.. Oh my!!! Be Careful what you do, as you will reap what you sow 10 fold!!!

No comments: