When you are following your Lord and Savior. Ryan and I have been praying over something for a couple of months. We thought it sounded like a great idea and plan but we wanted to make sure that is where God would have us! One thing after another fell in place and now we are very confident with the decision and the plans that God has for us! God has shown me/us numerous times in numerous ways that we are on the right track! It is GREAT to get conformation from God! It is AWESOME to know that I am following him in what I feel his has called me to do.
So without further delay, I announce that I am going back to SCHOOL! You ask for what???
Yep, that's right... Nursing School here I come.
Of course after I get all my pre-reqs out of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment