Six years ago today, God gave Ryan and I a precious gift of a baby boy! He made his appearance early, according to my due day, but as long as he was healthy, we were o.k. with it. It was all in God's timing! He entered this world, December 16, 2004 @ 3:53 a.m. It seems like yesterday that you were so little.
Pierce, it is so hard to believe that you are six already. Time is really flying by! You have been such a joy to momma and daddy, as well as everyone else in the family. You have turned out to be such a clown! You love to be silly and love to get everyone's attention. The more attention you can get the better. (most of the time anyway). You like to play shy but there really isn't a shy bone in your body, especially once you get to know people. You started kindergarten this year. Oh how bitter sweet that was. I cried when I walked out of the room. It was exciting to see you in your room and meeting new friends, but bitter sweet because that is just another sign that you aren't a baby anymore! You have loved every minute of kindergarten so far. You love Mrs. Tuttle and Mrs. Jennifer. They are precious women, that love what they do and are making sure that you have a great start to your education.
You are a big Daddy's boy!! Always have been, since I was pregnant with you! You love me and everyone else, but there is a connection between you and daddy that no one will ever be able to replace! It is so sweet and melts my heart! You are a momma's boy when you don't feel good and then there are times where you just decide you'll be a momma's boy. I could go on and on about you. You have blessed our lives so much in the last 6 years. My prayer for you is that you will continue to grow up healthy and have a great loving relationship with everyone. I pray that you will grow up to be a Great, Mighty Man of God, who has a heart to serve the Lord.
Happy 6th Birthday, Pierce Ryan
Momma and Daddy Love You So Much!
No comments:
Post a Comment