Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boys, Boys, Boys!

Well, I found out the other day that my brother and his wife are expecting again. They already have a 1 1/2 son, Shane. He is precious but I have never laid eyes on him, they live in Seattle, which is sad. Hopefully once they move back to Ft. Hood, TX, I will get to see him. Clay is so excited, as he should be, to add to the family! Kids are a lot of fun, but at the same time a lot of work!!! So anyway, while talking to Clay have made my prediction, its gonna be another boy! This family seems to love boys. Clay has one boy already, I have 2 boys, and two of my cousins, each have boys! All in all, there is 6 boys so far, thats just on momma's side of the family. All which are 10 and younger, if I remember right. I personally wouldn't want that first girl in 23 years in this family. Lord knows how rotten that child would be!!!

Anyway, just wanted to Congratulate Clay and Dawn on the news of a new addition on the way!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually Alicia, Shane is 2 1/2 years old!!!! He's about 3 weeks older then Ann's grandson who was born the same year, and the same month! While Shane's birthday is January 8, Tyler's is January 30, 2006! LOL!

I'm trying this again since the last time it wouldn't let me post it, so I'm hoping this one works.

Dad