Thursday, December 11, 2008

The adventure of the Gingerbread Man!

Colton had a project last week at school, which was to decorate a gingerbread man! One made out of construction paper. So, we cut out the gingerbread man and we tried to figure out what to do with it.. I am not a creative person at all!!! Colton, on the other hand, is! Thank goodness!!

****all of the following was Colton's idea except the play-doh*****

We used blue fruit loops for his eyes, and red ones for the buttons. Then we used play-doh for his mouth. I cut out a santa hat and glued it on. We used cottonballs to make finish the santa hat off!

Then Colton decided he wanted to make the gingerbread man, a Santa gingerbead man! So off we went.. He colored the pants and the jacket. Colored the hands and feet white, and gave him a belt. We used more cottonballs to give him a beard!!!

Man, it turned out good, if I don't say so myself. :)

So he took it to school. They were going to be judged and there would be winners!

.... I meant to take a picture of it before Colton took it to school.. but I forgot... so ya'll have to wait to see the results...............................

to be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: