I meant to write this yesterday. I kept saying I would stop and do it and I just let it slip past me. Shame on me!
I no longer have a baby boy! He turned 4 yesterday! And man is he real quick to tell you that he is a big boy, not a baby! Of course, he'll always be momma's baby even when he is grown! The last 4 years have flown by! Its so hard to believe its been 4 years since we welcomed him into this world! I sat at my desk yesterday thinking back to the day he was born and I would catch myself thinking.. I was doing so and so at this time 4 years ago! Good memories!
He is so much like his daddy most of the time, but the momma in him comes out from time to time! For those that know us well enough, knows what side is what :) He is so outgoing and lovable! He started K3 this year ( a year behind because of his birthday falling in December ), which he loves! He is always excited to go to school! I could go on forever!
We had his birthday party this past Sat., at Pizza Hut. Here are pics! Thanks to everyone that came! We had a great time!! Party Pics to follow, they are on my computer at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment