We took the boys to the museum on base that had all the military trucks, planes and helicopters. I'll put those pics in another post!
"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Very proud of that sweet girl!!
We had a great trip and visit. It was a LONG drive there, especially when it rained all but 20 minutes of the 8.5 hr drive. But the boys were GREAT!!! We got there about 5:30, and Clay had no idea that we were coming. He was quite shocked when I knocked on the door and he opened it to see the boys and I!! There are lots of pics.. so sit back and enjoy!!

It never works getting everyone to look at the camera!
Aunt Esha and Shane
The boys taking care of sweet Katelyn!

2 peas in a pod!!!

Eric and ReRe drove through the night, so they were tired when they got there, and you see Eric was loving on Katelyn and fell asleep and we couldn't resist taking a pic!
Aunt Esha's little chipmuck!!!
4 generations!


Colton was loving holding her

so was Pierce!
Very proud Aunt...


Love Love Love this pic!
We were going to take the boys to Chuck E Cheese to play but the line was way too bad! So we settled for McDonald's playground instead. Didn't take any pics though, was too busy loving on this sweet baby girl!! She is going to be SO rotten!!! Wish she was closer to me...
We took the boys to the museum on base that had all the military trucks, planes and helicopters. I'll put those pics in another post!
We took the boys to the museum on base that had all the military trucks, planes and helicopters. I'll put those pics in another post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment