Thursday, April 23, 2009

God is Great!

I wanted a different title for this post besides Prayer Request, but that is what this is!
My mother-in-law, Nell (who I have posted before about) is fighting a battle against cancer. Lately her chemo isn't making the cancer cell indicator numbers go down. Instead they have been going up. I have asked for prayers for her in the past! She is not doing well, and it is my understanding that she will be having a CT done today! I am asking that you please lift her and my father-in-law, Joe, up in your prayers! This has been a very tough road. I know God has a plan for them, and only time will tell us what his plan is! He is an Awesome God and the Great Physican!

Also, I have been following the blog for a long time and this family has really touched my heart! This sweet little girl, Kayleigh was born premature, and wasn't expected to survive. However, her parents never gave up hope and have put complete faith in our lord and savior for healing of her. She has fought a tough battle and has always overcome them! She recently had surgery for some things and up until a few days ago was recovering very well! But a few days ago, Tuesday I believe, they noticed that she wasn't waking up and they ran test, which seem to show that she might be brain dead! What devastating news! Please lift her and this family up in your prayers as well! the blog is www.kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com .

No comments: