Thursday, April 23, 2009

In Rememberance of MaMaw Eppie!

Mamaw Eppie's funeral yesterday. Man it is hard to say good-bye. Ihave heard so many great to hear so many great stories about such a great Christian, family loving lady! I only got to know her for a few years, but I feel like I have known her forever! It was said many times yesterday that we wished that we could have just a little bit of her heart. She had such a huge heart! She was always thing of others more than herself! She would witness to anyone that she thought wasn't saved and she would share the wonderful joy of salvation with you! I did have the chance to listen to hear her bless our food several times and to hear her pray is just simply amazing! She truly lived for her savior! She is definitely a lady that will be forever missed. But as the pastor stated yesterday, we don't say good-bye, we say see you later, because one day we'll be reunited with her in heaven! She was 92 years young!

Addie Elise Eppinette

We love you and we'll miss you!

No comments: