This might be a picture overload :)
Well, I'm not sure I agree with all these people talking about global warming, seriously? This is the 3rd snow in MS this winter! That is unheard of! But either way, we are LOVING it! As you can tell by all the pictures!!!
First time out side this morning
Not so great at this snowman thing.. Would have been better
if we had Daddy at home to help, but either way, the boys and I had
a GREAT time!
We got to go outside and play twice in it! It has stopped snowing now and melting :( so sad! I don't think I could live in this white stuff all the time, but man it is lots of F-U-N for us Southern Folks!! It is suppose to freeze tonight, so what is melted could mean an ugly mess tonight and tomorrow!
Happy Snow Day 2010
1 comment:
these pics are amazing! my favorite is the one with the boys walking on the pathway.
Post a Comment