Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

(A Day late)
We had a great Father's Day.  The boys and I gave Ryan his father's day present a few days early, seeing how Ryan always fusses at me for making him wait until the certain day for all of his presents (ex: birthday, christmas, etc.).  So I gave in this time because I wanted to show him that I didn't always have to wait until the exact date to give him his present :)  (Plus I was really excited to give it to him, as it was something he had been wanting for a while)

So Daddy got this:
He loves his softball, so what better way to say We Love You, than giving him something that he can use for softball! :)
I couldn't ask for a better daddy for the boys!  He is loving, caring, compassionate, strick (when need be), praises the boys when they have done good, kisses the bo-bos, plays ball with them, and the list could go on and on!!  He is doing such a great job at helping me raise them, the way that we want.  The way that God would have us to raise them!  He is always working to make sure that we have what we need and want! He is always making sure that the boys are taken care of all the time!  He is SUPER!! Words can explain how great he is and how blessed we are to have him in our lives as a husband and a daddy!

Ryan, the boys and I love you very much and we are very appreciate of everything that you do for us!

We LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: