Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day of School 2010

My boys are growing up so much!!  I am loving this age they are, but at the same time it is so sad cause they are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before leaving for 1st day of school
My Handsome 2nd Grader :)
My handsome Kindergarten :)
(is he really old enough to start big school??)

They had a great first day, Pierce LOVED it, which is such a relief.. I was a little worried that he wouldn't like it but he loved it and was ready to go back this morning.  Ryan and I got to walk in both the boys  yesterday and this morning. Tomorrow is the big day that Pierce has to walk in all by himself.. which will probably make me cry! Colton is used to it, thankfully so that won't be so hard!  Man they are growing up too fast!!

Thank you God, for 2 precious boys that you have given us to love and raise!!  They are our lives!!!!!!!
Momma and Daddy love you both!!!

No comments: