Monday, August 23, 2010

Would you pray for this family and what God is calling them to do!

This couple is on our Sunday School Class at church and we have gotten to know them over time.  They are sweet, fun people who are earnestly seeking God's plan for their lives.  They are following his calling to adopt another child from Ukraine.  They adopted a son about a year or so ago from Ukraine.  And they feel and believe that God is calling them to adopt a daughter this time.  It is expensive to adopt, so they could use your prayers for favor in money and other things in this adoption.  We know that God is Mighty and can do anything, all we have to do is ask. 
Please visit their website and pray with and for them, as they follow God's calling in their lives!

www.fumia.blogspot.com

They are having a pancake breakfast fundraiser this weekend.  It will be at Applebee's in Brandon.  It is August 28, 2010, 7:30am - 9:30 am.  Tickets are $5.  Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing a ticket in advance. 

Thank you in advance for your prayers for this family!

2 comments:

Destiny Tillery said...

Awesome Alicia! So glad you posted this for them. I know they appreciate it. Love you chica!

Ashley said...

You are too sweet!!! I love you, sweet girl. :) I just put a link to your blog on mine so I hope that was okay.