"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Coming Soon in June 2011
We'll be welcoming a new addition to the family in June.........
Lucretia and Kyle will be welcoming their first baby to the world around June 9, 2011!
We are all excited.. and we are determined that it is going to be a G-I-R-L!! Well at least everyone but Cretia and Kyle. They are saying its gonna be a boy. But when you want something you have to speak it.. so I am speaking it.. It Will Be A G-I-R-L (and if not.. I'll still love it to pieces!!!) It would be nice though, seeing that we have TONS of rotten little boys.. so a Rotten Little Girl would be great!! It will be a lot of fun to be an Aunt/cousin to a precious baby!! I can't wait to spoil her and send her home to her momma and daddy!!!
We love you and are so excited for ya'll!! Ya'll both will be Fantastic Parents!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment