Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh the weather outside is Beautiful!

Living in MS there is no telling what the weather is going to be like in an hour, a day or a week!  It is ever changing and always keeps us on our toes!  Gotta love it! Ha! Since we had some great weather at the end of December, we took advantage of it and went to the park!
Pierce working on his skating!
And of course he had to be a monkey too!


Hanging out on the playground!
Sweet brothers!
He had a lot of fun driving his remote control car around!
Climbing away!

How'd you get up there monkey?
Colton trying out Pierce's skates!
We had a great day at the park! On the way there, I was telling the boys how I haven't taken a lot of pictures of them lately and that I didn't like that! Colton agreed that I don't take them like I used too.  My response to that was that they have gotten to where every time I pull out a camera I hearing whining and get pitiful hurry up momma pictures! So I managed to get really good pictures of the boys because of the conversation.  I guess they felt sorry for momma since she hasn't been able to get good pictures of her boys!  Gotta work the system in order to get somethings :)  I love these boys and enjoyed hanging out with them!  Here is to many more hang out times with my sweet boys! 

No comments: