I went through some pictures this morning and came across a lot of pictures from when the boys were smaller. Most of the pictures of Pierce are on the computer because they were taken with a digital camera, however, I didn't have one when Colton was small so I have to scan them in as I have time. It is hard for me to believe that this was taken almost 8 years ago!! Seriously? Where is the time going? These pictures are from Colton's first hair cut in Jan 2004, he was 21 months old, crazy huh?? I remember that he did a great job with it and was such a big boy. Of course he had more fun feeding Ryan a sucker than anything. :)
Here Daddy have a sucker with me!
Being so good and still!
Handsome little man!
This seems like yesterday! Hard to believe this sweet little man, will be 10 in April!! Yep, 10!! Insane! I love having pictures to go with the memories that I have!! I will always cherish the memories and the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment