Ok, so I have missed a few days but A LOT has been going on! I am thankful for all the many blessings I have been given in my life! So many, that it is impossible to count or list them all!! I could be here forever doing that!! I have really enjoyed sitting down and documenting things that I am thankful for this month! I am thankful for the chance to be still and really appreciate all that I have - material and non-material! I am thankful for things like making a 94 on my last unit test in first semester!!!! YES a 94!!!! I couldn't believe it! I haven't made a grade that high all semester, cause lets get real, nursing school is HARD!!!!! However, I am thankful that it is hard (crazy I know) because I know that I am learning the information. We are talking about people's lives here!! I am thankful that I get to spend the month of December enjoying the holidays with my family and for getting to celebrate and remember the TRUE reason for the season-- the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am thankful that I get to remind the boys that the presents are fun but that we need to recognize the real meaning of Christmas. My goal is to find ways to really remind them about CHRISTmas instead of just the busyness, visiting and presents! I found a friend's blog that was talking about doing acts of kindness and other things for the month of December to really show the kids the true meaning. I am going to try to work on that! So I got off the topic which is thankfulness! I am beyond blessed and have so much to be thankful not just in the month of November but everyday!
Thank you Lord!!
No comments:
Post a Comment