"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Thankfulness - Day 6
I am thankful for the house that I have. It protects my family. It keeps us covered from the heat, cold and rain! We have food to eat, clothes to wear and warm beds to sleep in. We are Blessed!! I am thankful for my amazing husband that works so hard to make sure that we are taken care of. We have clean water to drink and bath with. We have so much. I pray that I remember to be thankful for all things. There are so many people in this world that don't have any of the things that I said above. It breaks my heart. I pray that I raise my children to be thankful for all the things that we have, big and small! And I pray that I remind myself to be thankful for everything. I am guilty of wanting things and getting upset when I can't always get what I want. But the truth of the matter is, those things are important. Lord, I pray that you humble me and remind me that there are people that don't have things that I have and that I should be thankful for what I have instead of always wanting!! Thank you lord for your many blesses that keep me safe, protected, fed, warm and comfortable! You are amazing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment