Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankfulness - Day 13

I am thankful for an amazing God that loves me unconditionally and always reminds me he is in control.  He likes to tell me at different times, different places and all sorts of ways.  I got both of these messages this week and they are so fitting!  God always knows what I need to hear and what I need to be reminded of at just the PERFECT time!!


"6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which
transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7
"Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid or terrified because of them,
for the Lord your God goes with you, he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6


Thank you Lord for always speaking to me at just the right time and just the right moment.  Your perfect love amazes me!  And you always remind me!!

No comments: