"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Thankfulness - Day 17
I am thankful for the wonderful opportunity to meet some really wonderful friends in nursing school. I have been able to find some amazing friends that have the same goals in life and are just as serious about school as I am. They push me and remind me that this is all worth while! They remind me that if this were easy everyone would be a nurse. They are a great support system, and really understand where I am coming from when I am stressing. They are wonderful study partners. We have studied together since day 1 and I am very thankful for that! I look forward to watching our friendships grow over the next 3 semesters! God always puts the right people in your life at the right time! I am thankful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment