Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankfulness - Day 16

I am thankful that my Lord and Savior is in control.  Even when the times arise that we think he has left us to fend for ourselves, he is in control.  I didn't really understand that until I listened to him and started down the road called Nursing School.  We knew that if I got accepted this fall then I would have to quit work and we would have to readjust our finances and how we lived and spent money.  However, God is in control and loves to do things HIS way!  I was laid off in March, which was a blessing in disguise.  We had no idea that 3 weeks later, I would get my acceptance letter.  God is amazing and always reminds us that he is in control if we will just have faith, trust and believe in him!  He has never forsaken me or my family and he will  never forsake anyone else! He is the Almighty God that always protects, defends and provides for his children!  And for that I am Thankful!!

"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.  And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.  But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

"Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goe with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:5

No comments: