I am thankful for the sweet moments with my boys.
We ran some errands today, to get them these outfits!
What do you think they are going to be doing?
Afterwards, we had a lunch date at Chick-Fil-A! YUM!
In their kids meals, they got 2 little books.
On the drive home, Pierce asked Colton to read one of the books to him.
I, knowing how they are, expected Colton to say no, but instead
he said yes. So I got to enjoy listening to Colton read The Little Red Caboose
to Pierce on the way home.
Listening to that make my heart swell up and smile.
I love to hear and see my boys being sweet to each other and
showing that they love each other. They are brothers so that isn't
the case all the time, so I really enjoy when they do.
Thank you Lord for blessing me with the 2 sweetest boys around!!
They are my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment