"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Monday, November 14, 2011
Thankfulness - Day 14
I am thankful for family that is willing to help me out when I need it. Having family that is willing to help makes it easier to get school stuff done! Not that my boys aren't sweet (they are) but it is nice to be able to have a quiet house to do homework and study! I study and do homework a lot at night after the boys have gone to bed but it is nice to be able to do it on the weekends during the day so that I can have the night time to spend with the boys and Ryan, as well as get some sleep! Thank you to my amazing family and friends for always being there when I need you!!! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment