Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankfulness - Day 25

I am thankful for time with my hubby!  I feel like it is very important to have time with each other without the boys.  We have to have time for our marriage, so that we can demonstrate what a great, healthy, loving marriage is all about!  We can't do that if we don't put time into our marriage!  I am thankful for family that is willing to keep the boys while we take time for our marriage! Even if it is being curled up on the couch or in the bed watching tv (movie, football, etc.) it is important to me and I am thankful!  We don't always have to get out and spend money to have time together!  Thank you baby for an amazing 8 years together, I look forward to many many more happy years!  I love you!

No comments: