Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankfulness - Day 19

I am thankful for prayer!! Prayer is SO powerful and meaningful!  I have seen many prayers answers and many not.  The ones not, just mean that God has bigger and better things in store for my life and others.  I am a strong believer in Prayer!! God wants to hear from us and know the needs/wants and concerns of our lives.


As I am sitting here writing this post, we got some news on something we have been praying about for a while!  It wasn't the news that we were looking for or hoping for BUT I know that God has a plan for us and will provide for us and take care of us.  Like I said yesterday in my post, God has never left me nor forsaken me so I am trusting in his word and his plans for our lives!
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
Philippians 4:6

No comments: