Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankfulness - Day 1

I have seen people in Facebook document what they are thankful for this month since Thanksgiving is this month.  I thought it was a great idea and wanted to do it on my blog.  There is SO much to be thankful for!!  The list could go on forever and ever!!

I am thankful for my Lord and Savior.  I am thankful that he loved me enough to send his one and only son to die on the cross and bear all my sins!  That is AMAZING Love!! I am nothing without him, but through Christ, I can do anything and bear through the things that sometimes seem unbearable!! I am thankful that even when I am not my best or most faithful, he is ALWAYS faithful and there!  He never leaves me and never forsakes me!! He is always there to listen to me when I am down and need him.  He is there when something good happens and I praise him!! He is amazing!!!

No comments: