Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's a Passion, not just a job!

I am so incredibly proud of Ryan for his hard work and dedication to his job.  He has a passion for it and still loves to do it after 13 years.  He still loves going to work everyday and enjoys helping others! Not many people can say that they still love their job after that many years!! I have complete confidence in his ability to perform his job correctly and safely.  And I completely trust the guys that he works with!

Ryan is an amazing Fireman!  Being a fireman isn't just a job it is a calling and a passion! He enjoys the adrenaline rush that comes along with the job too!  There is no way to know what the next call might be or how long it make take.  He is always looking for ways to better his knowledge and skills as a fireman.  He is an amazing man that I am honored to call my husband!
Here is 13 years with the Brandon Fire Department, Captain Sanford!  You do an amazing job and I am proud and blessed to call you my husband!  The boys and I love you!!

No comments: