One of the biggest differences, as far as the boys go, was that they were tall enough to ride all the "big" rides. Which excited them.......at first :)! We all rode a mini roller coaster together, which we enjoyed. Well, with the exception of Pierce. He said he made his stomach feel funny! Bless him! The only thing Colton said negative about it was that it looked like we were going to fall off right before it would sling us around a corner! There were other rides that they said looked fun until they saw them in motion and they quickly changed their minds. In time, that will come. So for now I am going to enjoy them being little!!
Colton in the line to ride the Yo-Yo
Pierce in line (you see a pattern with his faces and eyes in pictures?)
Getting all buckled in!
No you aren't seeing things!!
Both of the boys smiling AND in the same picture!
Even daddy wanted to join in the fun! (if this picture were larger, you
would be able to see what I call "the Sanford tongue". Ryan and Pierce
both stick out their tongue when they are concentrating on something!
After they had fun in the play house, we all rode another ride called the Orbiter. Man, its been a long time since I have been on a ride!! I wasn't sure how the boys would react since it went a lot faster and spun a lot more than any ride they had ever ridden, but they were troopers!! I thought Colton was going to get sick on me at first, and then realized that it might be me that got sick.. Wouldn't have been fun at all! All in all, I got the same responses, Pierce said it made his tummy feel weird and Colton's back rubbed against the back of the sit the whole time, with his skinny self :)! Colton seemed a little "drunk" at first when we got off but he was ok. Next, Colton and Ryan rode the Ring of Fire, which is a big ride!! Colton was excited to ride with his daddy! However, he was scared that he would fall out cause those sits are really big. So he cuddled up to daddy and rode that way!! Daddy didn't mind at all!! I think Ryan might have outgrown the slide. What do you thing??
These 3 have my heart!!!!!
Love pictures with my sweet boys!!
The excitement on their faces make all the hassle of the fair worth while!
Fun was had by all and lots of sweet memories were made!! Thank you Lord for my precious family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment