What a sweet boy! His smile is so sweet! LOVE HIM!
Even though this picture isn't the greatest (taken with my phone)
I still love it! This is his hurry up momma smile! What a character!
These 2 boys are so much fun! And this shows that they
can get along and love/like each other!
This little man has my heart too! He is so laid back and is precious!
Wish time would slow down there, he is getting too big too fast!!
Gotta love trying to get 3 boys to take a picture. This
is the best that I got. Even though KJ looks mad he isn't.. he was wanting
play with the boys!
Again, not the best picture (for lighting) but this little man
melts my heart and makes me smile!
Where did my baby go? He is growing into such a little man!
Its sweet and sad at the same time! Melts my heart!
I have been blessed with many wonderful people in my life and time to spend with them all. Even though the spending time with them part, isn't as good now that I am in school as it used to be but it will all be worth it in the end!!







No comments:
Post a Comment