Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankfulness - Day 24

Happy Thanksgiving!  It has been a great day with my sweet friend, Lindsey, her hubby, Alex and his family.  Thank ya'll for allowing me to tag along!  Why would I be tagging along with someone else's family instead of spending it with mine, you ask?  Well, my AMAZING husband (that I always talk about --I can't help it) is working and the boys went with my Grandma and Aunt to see my brother and his family in Texas.  I hate that Ryan and I didn't get to go, but I have had a ton of stuff to get done for school and Ryan is working most days.  But I wanted the boys to get to see Clay and his family.  I told them to hug my other babies for me and to bring me back sugars.  I doubt they do, I am sure they will hog it all! I don't blame them though!

So anyway, today I am thankful for Love and Freedom!  Without those we wouldn't have much!  I am thankful for an AMAZING Lord and Savior that loves me unconditionally. His love is never ending, never changing and never failing! Without him, I would be nothing! I am also thankful for the most amazing, loving, caring, hardworking, selfless, handsome husband that God gave me!  I truly can never say enough great things about the love that I have for this man or for the way he loves me unconditionally and works so hard for his family!! I am thankful for 2 precious, handsome, always bouncing, laughing, running, fighting boys that I have been blessed with!  Even on the bad days, hearing Momma I love you, melts my heart and reminds me that it is all worth it and I'm gonna miss these days one day! I am thankful for terrific family that I am so close with!  Without them, I would be in trouble! They always have words of encouragement, love, support, and remind me that I can do anything I set my mind to and let God control and be in the lead!  I am thankful for great friends that do the same thing as my family!  My friends are a wonderful, blessed addition to my family! I am thankful for our military that make all of our freedoms possible!  I don't think our military ever gets enough credit for all that they do.  They sacrifice their families, friends and sometimes they pay the ultimate price for this country!  Thank you is never enough for what they do.  I want to thank all of the men and women that have served, are serving and will serve! I have several veterans that are dear to my heart, my Uncle Mid (Vietnam), my brother Clay (Bosnia & Operation Iraqi Freedom), my dear friend James (Operation Iraqi Freedom)! Thank each one of you for all that you have done, all that you have sacrificed and your dedication to this country we call home! I love each one of you!

We have so much to be thankful for!  We are beyond blessed!  Thank you Lord for my MANY MANY blessings!  I also pray for those that are less fortunate than we are!

No comments: