Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankfulness - Day 22

I am thankful for the beautiful family that God has given me.  And I am thankful for the days where we can just go and do as a family and enjoy our time together!  These are the moments that I will cherish FOREVER!!! We took the boys hunting on my uncles land Sunday afternoon and Monday.  We didn't see anything :( but we had a lot of fun being together.  We taught the boys how to shoot some guns, which they loved!! We look forward to many more times like this!!

C-Man hanging out with me waiting to see something!
And I love that the boys got to do something that I loved doing as a kid.  Once we got in Harrisville, we always got to "drive" to the farm.  At first, it was us steering and an adult handling the peddles.  And as we got older we got to do all of it. This is where I learned how to drive and I cherish the memories.  We haven't been to the farm very many times since the boys have been around.  Unfortunately the rush of life keeps us from going down there a lot, but I pray that it changes some so they boys can enjoy all the fun things that can be done and have some of the great memories!

Pierce getting to "drive" down the driveway when we got to the farm!  He LOVED it!
I should have taken a picture of him concentrating with his tongue stuck out.
We call that "The Sanford Tongue" as Ryan and his dad do the same thing!
Too cute!!
This is what Pierce does when he is bored and isn't seeing anything!
He makes all kinds of noise with sticks and trees!! 
Gotta love him though!
Colton getting to "drive" on the way home! He is a pretty good
little driver, minus the fact that he got side tracked a few times
and would look away from the road!  C-Man you can't do that!
Love my family!! And I thank God everyday for blessing me with them!!

No comments: