"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Thankfulness - Day 12
I am thankful for the days where I can hang out at the house with Ryan and the boys. Life is crazy busy, which makes me cherish the slower days/times so much more! Football season is the best time for lazy, cuddle days. I love to curl up on the couch with Ryan and watch football (of course it is limited more now that I have a ton of studying to be doing), which makes me more thankful for the times that we get to do that. The boys don't really join us on these lazy days until it is too dark to play outside. They love being outside. I love lazy, cuddle days with all of my boys!! I am blessed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment