Sunday, May 13, 2012

2 Treasured Gifts

10 years ago, I was given one of the most precious gifts ever, Colton Neil.  My life has never been the same and I am thankful for that!  God choose me to love, cherish and raise this amazing boy!



Then 2 1/2 years later, I was blessed with my second precious gift, Pierce Ryan! Again, I was blessed to be chosen to love, cherish and raise another son! 


I am amazed everyday, how I could love 2 boys as much as I do!!  Each one has a very special place in my heart that nothing could ever replace!  I never thought that I could love so much until I had these 2 sweet boys!! They teach me things every day!  Parenting isn't all about teaching them, a lot of times if you pay attention you can learn a lot of things from them!! It is amazing and something that I wouldn't trade for anything in this world!! There is never a dull moment in my house with these 2 goofy, wild, loud, very energetic boys in my life!! They wake up bouncing and most days go to bed bouncing!  They keep me on my toes, but I love every minute of it!



Colton and Pierce, ya'll are truly the best thing about Mother's Day!  Ya'll make this day very special for me by calling me Momma day in and day out!! Momma loves you more than you will ever know!!
Thank You for loving me and calling me Momma, it is a True Blessing!!

No comments: