We had good seats. 2 rows behind the visiting teams dug-out. And we had nice people sitting around us. The guy behind us bought the boys cotton candy! (SPOILED). Then the same guy, along with the guy sitting beside us, helped Colton get one of the balls from the visiting teams catcher. It took most of the game but he got it. And he was a happy boy!!
I spoiled them with food and Dip n Dots ice cream. The Dip n Dots was a first for the boys and they were unsure about it at first but then they realized that it was really good!!
The Braves won which was exciting. It was a Friday night game, which meant after the game, we got to watch fireworks. The boys always enjoy that!! Over all, we had a great date night and I look forward to having many more of them!!!
I'm pretty sure I have 2 of the most handsome boys there are!! (think I am biased? )
No comments:
Post a Comment