We were blessed to move next door to sweet people who we have grown to love and have 2 precious girls!! The boys love them and they play together very well for the most part. Of course, there are always times when they fuss and fight but overall, they all get along well!!! I am blessed to have such a great sweet friend in Amanda! Here are a few pictures detailing the fun we have had lately!!
"I have my sleep shirt on"

These next 2 pictures trip me out!! They are sucking
their noses closed!! HA!

Davy Crockett and my Swat girl!

Colton and Emma's fort out of our
new dryer box

Eat Dirt Purl!!! Love this picture!
The dawgs beat the pirates!!!
(disclaimer: this is the only time we are every
Dawgs, because the kids go to Brandon and Ryan
graduated from there)

In true fashion, Pierce has a frog! He always has an
animal of some sort!

Abby hasn't quite figured Spike out yet!

Daddy shooting Mr. Steven's cross bow!
I got to shoot it too. Lots-o-fun!

Colton showing off! He wanted to shoot it but
didn't get to.

The LOVE of My Life!!!

Colton hanging out after getting a hair cut!!
There is NEVER a dull moment living in a house with 2 wild boys!! But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!! They are my heart!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment