This year started off fast and hasn't slowed down!! We enjoyed family time during the holidays and then enjoyed the rest of our time out of school before we jumped back in to finish out the year. The boys were headed back to finish the 1st and 4th grade and I was headed back to finish my LAST semester of Nursing School!!! I had NO idea what this semester would be like but it didn't take long for me to realize that we were going from 50mph to more than 100mph!! Man what a Roller Coaster Ride it was!!!

This was definitely part of my routine during the cold months.
Come home from class, start the coffee, start the fire and
start the homework/studying!!!
1st Day of 4th Semester Here I come!!!
This was definitely part of my routine during the cold months.
Come home from class, start the coffee, start the fire and
start the homework/studying!!!
We even had a "small" snow day this year! Definitely not like what
we have gotten in the last couple of years, but the boys enjoyed it while it lasted,
cause it didn't last long at all!!
Pierce working on his Snow Angel!
Didn't take the boys long to realize it was cold and they were done with the snow, thank goodness,
I am NOT a cold weather person AT ALL!!!
This is something I found on the internet called the
"GET ALONG SHIRT"
and let me tell you, they HATED it!!!!
But I told them, they were gonna have to learn to get along at some point in life!!!
Needless to say, they both told Ryan and I that they didn't want to have to wear the "Get along shirt" ever again!!
A day in the Lab at school, refreshing our minds on all of our skills!!
LOVE these ladies to pieces!!
My clinical group started out with clinicals in Vicksburg, ekk, but Thank Heavens,
Sarah's boyfriend has a deer camp about 20 min away from the hospital so we would pack up and go on Sundays and then come home after clinicals on Tuesdays!
This is what Nursing Students do on Super Bowl Sunday!
Try and attempt to watch the game, while working on clinical paperwork and getting in bed
at a decent time cause boy did 4 am come EARLY!!
Thankfully, I was able to have time to enjoy this 3 boys that are my heart!!
A night at the Rodeo, which is one of the boys favorite things to do!!
Things that I found during the semester that always made me laugh
because Lord know this is NOT the truth haha!!! (if my instructors read this, know I love you)
No comments:
Post a Comment