Ryan and I hanging out waiting on the walk through to start!!!
"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" Jeremiah 29:13
Monday, September 1, 2008
Hanging out in God's Country aka Oxford, MS
We had a blast in Oxford on Sat! Here are pics!!
Ryan and I hanging out waiting on the walk through to start!!!
Deuce's brick on the Walk of Champions!!
Coach Houston Nutt starting the walk through! The crowd was so excited to see him!! It was so exciting!
The drums coming to play in the grove before the game!
Gary's uncle, Mary, Billy, Gary and Ryan headed to the Walk of Champions for the walk through!!
Here is the famous Col Reb with Ryan and Billy!!
Again, Col Reb with me and Ryan!
Beautiful!!
My sweet Ryan hanging out in the grove having a good time!!
This is me hanging out in the grove!
Marty, Ryan and Billy having a great time! Talking football!
Scott and I. We hang out with Scott and his family in the grove. He is the Chief at Rez Fire Dept.
Billy and I acting like we like each other.. ha ha... this man is CRAZY!!!
Ryan and I hanging out waiting on the walk through to start!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment