Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back in the swing of things

All the fun holidays and vacation is over and it is time to get back to normal daily living. Back to work and back to school. I came back to work this week after being off for 2 wks, man was that hard. The boys headed back to school as well. They did ok, seeing that we had been out of a routine for a while. We are getting back into the swing of being back out on our own! The boys are back to running wild ( which never changed ) and back into the routine. It was a little bit of an adjustment when it was time for Ryan to go to work and it was just me and the boys. For 6 months even when Ryan was working, it wasn't just the boys and me. We had Grandma, Aunt Reba, Eric and Uncle Lewis.

I started back school today! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Its called May!! I am looking forward to that for sure! Colton will be starting an art class in Feb, and he is excited about that. He has really started enjoying drawing and coloring. He surely didn't get that from me, I am not creative at all! Nothing else interesting is going on. Its about time for me to post some random pics of the boys, hadn't done that in a while. I'll work on that!

No comments: