Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No I haven't disappeared!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted! Man, time is flying. We are just doing the everyday life things! Staying busy! The boys are keeping us going.. whether we are on the road going somewhere are just at home.. Man did anyone know how much laundry a family of 4 can create! DANG! I am thinking about going on a laundry strike! Anyone wanna join me??

Anyway, we have really been enjoying some REBEL football! We have had a rollercoaster season, but it has been great! We aren't fair weather fans, so we are there throught the good and the ugly!! We have taken the boys to a game, and are really looking forward to buying them season tickets next year and starting our family traditions of OLE MISS football!! One more game to go in the regular season and then off to the bowl game. Well we aren't going this year but we'll definitely have a cook out and watch it at home for sure!!!!

The boys are doing great. Colton is still loving his art! Man, he is talented (no idea where he got that from. Definitely NOT me..) Pierce is loving k4 and is doing great is speech! He is such an outgoing child and is getting to where he doesn't meet a stranger. He'll just go right up and start talking! :) Colton is a little more reserved than that!

OH MY, where has time gone? My baby is turning 5 in a few shorts weeks.. It is hard to realize that I don't have any babies anymore and that my youngest is turning 5!!!! I want my babies back. I know that they'll always be my babies, but still!!!!! Does it really seem like it has been 5 years? Not to Ryan and I it doesn't!!

We are getting ready to spend Thanksgiving with our family and friends and be thankful to our Lord and Savior for everything that he has done for us! We have SO much to be thankful for. He always provides for us and takes care of us in the good and the bad!! We can never be thankful enough to him!!

I promise to get back on here soon and post a lot of pics! I have some catching up to do!!

No comments: