We have had a busy month so far, and from the looks of it it will be that way for a while. Not that our normal daily lives aren't busy already with work, 2 WILD boys and house stuff to do!
As I stated a few posts ago, it is Baseball time! And this year is more interesting because both of the boys are playing! Pierce missed his first practice, but it was because we were out of town! He had his first practice last night and boy did he have a blast! He acts like he has been doing this forever, and this is his first year to play. (Playing with us at home doesn't count)
Colton is still having practice twice a week, Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons. So add practice to normal life and well that makes it that much more interesting and non-boring (is that a word?)!
So our weeks are looking like this right now, until games start!
Monday - I have bible study
Tuesday - Pierce practice
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Colton Practice
Friday - whatever comes up, or a night at home
Saturday - Colton practice
Sunday - Church and Ryan softball practice
Busy busy busy, but in reality I wouldn't trade it for the world. It just makes it more interesting when I am on the go all by myself, and then once we get home we still have to eat, do/finish homework, take baths, feed dogs and get the boys in bed. Oh and of course, laundry, getting clothes ready for the next day :) Momma's work is NEVER done!!
And to make this month more fun, Ryan came down with the flu the week before spring break, I had carpel tunnel surgery and then during spring break, we surprised my mom for a visit! The trip will be a blog in itself!!
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment