Eight years ago today, God gave me a precious, healthy baby boy! Man how times fly! I can't believe that he is 8 already. It seems like just yesterday, I was rocking him, changing diapers, watching him scoot (since he didn't want to crawl), learning to walk, talk, ride a bike, throw a ball and so many other fun things that I have been truly blessed to do, as his mother! God has truly blessed me with a wonderful, loving, caring, tender-hearted, fun-filled, talented child! I thank God everyday for trusting me to raise him! I pray that I raise him the way that God would have him to be raised and that he grows up to be a God-loving, God-fearing Man of God! I pray that he is always loving, caring, tender-hearted!
No matter how big you get or how old you are, you will ALWAYS
be Momma's Baby!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy, Momma and Daddy love you so much and look forward to the many years to coming watching you grow and turn into a handsome young man! We are excited to see what God has in store for you! Always remember to keep God first and that he is always with you and will always guide you through every part of your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment