Thursday, April 8, 2010

Relying on Him!

Today I catch myself being aggravated and mad at a situation at work! I won't go into great detail but it made me step back and think about things in a larger picture.
I have been praying for something for the last few weeks and waiting for God to answer me! He did answer me, Praise God, but at the same time, I caught myself mad/upset/frustrated because it wasn't really the answer that I wanted! I caught myself being wrapped up with thoughts that weren't pleasing to God and I had to stop and pray about it. I didn't want to let the enemy get me down and discouraged. I had to think about the fact that I am very blessed to have a job during these hard economic times! There are so many people out there that are without a job! So I am very Thankful for a Job! I also had to look at the fact that God always promises to take care of me. I had prayed for something at work, and I got it, just not in the way that I asked. God doesn't promise to always answer our prayers the way that I want them, instead he answers them the way that he sees fit and that is in his plan, not mine! So after sitting down, praying and really thinking about the whole situation, I felt much better!!

Thank you God for always taking care of me, even when it isn't exactly what I wanted or what that I asked! You are in complete control and know what is best for me and what the future holds!

Praise Be to God!

No comments: