We are doing good just staying super busy! Ryan is still working hard for us, we are are blessed and thankful for!! The boys are growing like crazy, doing good in school and playing, playing, playing! I am hanging in there in 2nd semester doing TONS of studying, lots of clinical paperwork, clinicals and lots of note taking!! It will be all worth it in the end is what I have to remind myself everyday. God has called me to this and he will see me through it even on those days I am so tired, I question what I am doing this for! Here are a few pictures of this month!
A picture my sweet Pierce drew for me!
C-man and I at the rodeo! Man he is looking
more and more grown everyday :(
Ryan and Monk waiting on the rodeo to start!
Monk and I. And that is the face I get
when he really doesn't want to take a picture :)
Celebrated Valentine's Day with my love! Well not the actual day, he had to work and I had school stuff going on. But we made up for it by a date night to Biaggi's to eat and to the movies to see The Vow! Great movie! Someone posted this quote on FB on Valentine's day and I saved it to my phone. I love it, it is so true! Ryan is my best friend and I wouldn't be complete without him!!
Of course we can't go without having our Fernado's! We eat there A LOT!! We have one waiter and he knows what we all want to drink and what we all want to eat without even asking us! He will make sure that we don't want to change it up (the boys do from time to time). Ya think that means we go there a lot?? :)Pierce hanging out
Colton being a goof ball!
You ask why I have don't get to blog a lot? Well this picture below says a lot!! I spend most of my time either at school, in clinical, being a momma/wife or studying!! And the coffee is a MUST these days to get me through. I didn't like coffee at all before nursing school and now I am addicted!! Even Spike shows me support while I am doing homework by helping out! He is a team player! It was so funny watching him look at the screen. He even crawled up right to the screen and tried climbing on it but it didn't work, it was too slippery!
And this last picture is what happens when your child gets his hands on your phone without you knowing it. I have an iPhone and you can reverse the camera so you can take a picture of yourself and that is exactly what Colton did. I found this yesterday when I was looking for a picture I had taken!
Hard to believe that we are only 2 weeks away from spring break! We don't have any plans except to enjoy each other's company and try to get rested up for the rest of the semester. I have a nurse tech job at St. D's so I might work a few shifts there. It is great experience and a little extra money here and there. I only work when I have time and when it isn't going to affect my study time. So usually right after a test, I'll work a few hours. That is the story of our lives in the month of February! Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment