Its that time of the year again... The Holidays!! I love them!!
Thanksgiving is next week... I am excited! I am on vacation which is great. The food will be yummy... and there will be lots of time with family! I have so much to be thankful for this year! Ryan and I have been through a lot but as you always hear " What doesn't kill you.. only makes you stronger!." It is so true!!! We always have each other and we always have our family! We have to great healthy, wild might I add, boys! They always keep us on our toes for sure! We have great family that let us live with them for a while, which we are very grateful for!! It has helped us a lot! We have a great group of friends! We have jobs... which right now with the way the economy is, is a HUGH blessing in and of itself!! I could go on forever!!! Oh and I am almost done with another semester of school! I'll start my last semester in Jan. Another thing to be thankful for, the chance to go back to school to further my education! Not everyone gets that chance. I would have never been able to do it without out the support of my GREAT husband and family! They are always there to watch the kids when I need to go to class or study. And they even listen to me whine and groan about it too!!
I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving and remember to know what you have and to be THANKFUL!!!
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment