I have the best husband a girl could ask for! He loves me for me, and is so supportive of everything! When I have a bad moment, morning, day or whatever, he is always there to give me encouragement and love! I couldn't ask for more! He truly is the love of my life andI can't imagine life without him! He is also a great daddy to the boys! He is willing to spoil me.. :) and he is willing to help take care of the boys no matter what it is, he'll cook, he cleans. What more could a girl ask for?
We have been married for 4 1/2 yrs and together 5 1/2 yrs, and I can honestly say that I still get butterflies when we are together and when I think of him when we aren't together. I miss him terribly when he isn't with me. and I never get tired of being with him or around him! He sacrafices so much for our family! He has always worked 2 jobs for us since we got together. And still does now, but just not 2 fire departments, which is wonderful! We get more family time!
THANK YOU BABY FOR BEING A GREAT HUSBAND AND DADDY! I COULDN'T NEVER PUT INTO WORDS THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment