Monday, May 3, 2010

God Is Working On Me

Friday night, Rob Biagi visited our church for a fun night of worship as a family! It was awesome! The kids really liked it! Of course my two weren't all about getting up and going to dance down front, but they are always like that :) but that is ok, they are their own person! But before it was all said and done Pierce was out in the isle dancing and then going down front dancing with Aaron and Jana (some friends of ours kids). Colton eventually joined them along with Aaron's brothers (They are triplets and are so much fun!)

So anyway, I bought one of the cd's because I knew that the boys would love to listen to it, they LOVE music! We are always jamming to K-Love in the car.

Here is the song by Rob Biagi, "God is Working on Me"




This song, made for kids, really hit home with me. We are to have child like spirits and to have faith of children, so what better way to minister to me, than through a childrens worship song! God is truly working on me! He is revealing to me that if I will put my selfish ways down and follow him wholeheartedly than I can truly receive his many blessings that he has in store for me. As the song says, when I decide to let God have his way and not interfere than the best of me will shine through, and that is what I long for!

Lord, please continue to work on me! Show me your way! Lord, make me desperate for you! Lord, have your way in my life and everything that I do!

In Jesus Name

1 comment:

Amanda Jones said...

great post! I love me some K Love too!