Just wanted to wish the best Husband in the world, a Happy Birthday! The boys and I couldn't ask for a better husband or daddy! Ryan is always making sure that we are taken care of. He is so selfless! He is always willing to work an extra shift if that is what needs to be done. He is always willing to clean the house, do the dishes, do the laundry, take care of the yard, whatever it is that needs to be taken care of! He never complains and always does it with a heart full of love!
I thank God everyday, for placing such a loving, caring, compassionate, hard-working, great daddy, great husband, great christian man in my life!!
Ryan I can never say thank you enough for all that you do for the the boys and I! We love you from the bottom of our heart!!! "To the Moon and Back"
Hope that you have the BEST birthday ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment