Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day of School

Hard to believe it is that time of the year again!! I really enjoyed the summer with my boys!  Its the first time that I have been off with them!  We had lots of fun times, silly times and, of course, some not so good times too.  But the not so good times come with the territory but the good times out way those!!!! I'm gonna miss these sweet boys during the day but it won't be long before I am starting school myself and things will be in FULL swing :)

Colton and Pierce first day of school


My 3rd Grader
My 1st Grader
Momma and Daddy love ya'll more than words can say!! It is so much fun watching ya'll grow up (but we would appreciate it if you would slow it down some!) We pray that you have great first days and a great year!! We believe in each of you and know that you will always do your best!! We love you!!!

No comments: