Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh how sweet memories are

I have been taking a trip down memory lane today.  I have been trying to clean out boxes (junk) that we have moved all the different times we have moved.  The fun part about doing this is you find pictures you hadn't seen in years!! And it brings a smile to your face and makes you sit back and remember the times.  Here are a few that I scanned so that I could put on here. These are from 2004.

Colton LOVED to use daddy as his horse and
daddy loved to do it!
Ryan looks like a teenager in this picture (however he wasn't hehe)
Showing off his grilling skills!

What a sweet face to look at!! So hard to believe he is 9 now!
This is around July 2004
This makes me laugh.  He is smiling but it looks like he is thinking
could you please get that camera out of my face :)
I am still searching for a box of pictures that has a ton of pictures of the boys.  My computer crashed shortly after Pierce was born so I lost A LOT of pictures of him when he was a little baby.  Still breaks my heart to think about it!! This will be the first of many memory posts I am sure.  :) Oh how sweet!!

No comments: