Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Love Old Navy!!!

Colton is so hard to shop for! He is so skinny!!! If it wasn't for for adjustable waist in pants and shorts, I am convinced that my poor child would go naked!! ha ha.. If I get pants that fit the waist, they are too short for his legs. If I get them to fit his legs, you guessed it, they are too big in the waist. Well with cooler weather approaching, I bought each of the boys a pair of pants online to experiment and see if they were the right size. They came in the mail yesterday. I opened them and started looking at them. I wasn't concerned with Pierce's, I was confident they would fit... And they did! :) They are 4t, and I am thinking with the growing that he has been doing he'll be in 5t before the end of winter! I might have to put a brick on his head :) I ordered Colton a pair of 5slim in big boys. He has outgrown 5t, but he really is in between toddlers and big boys! Again, thanks to him being so skinny! After looking at Colton's pants yesterday I was worried that they wouldn't fit and I would have to go on a wild goose chase, trying to find some that fit him. Well to my surprise they fit!! Grant it, I had to take the adjustable waist as tight at it would go, but they fit!! I managed to buy a pair of jeans on the first try that fit him! I was so excited :) They are a little baggy around his little tiny legs, but we might just have to deal with that. I am going to shop around and see if I can find a 4 slim, which I think would fit him better, but until then... thank goodness for Old Navy!!!

No comments: